Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Motivated!


Hello!

This will be a short post because I'm at work and definitely shouldn't be blogging (oops!). Anyway, yesterday Jill and I signed up for the Self Challenge 2008 and wanted to share the link. It's free, and I think it is a great way to keep motivated. It's a 3-month program with cardio workouts, strength training workouts (all with video), as well as healthy recipes to keep you on track. There is a place to log your workouts, as well as keep track of what you eat in a food diary. Oh yeah, and it's all free. Anyway, I figured I'd share it as swimsuit season is rapidly approaching, and if you're anything like me you're not ready for it! This 3-month program is a good way to get on track. Hopefully I'll be super sexy by the end of July! :P
Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.self.com/challenge

Every time you log in and post something, you get entered to win a daily prize and you're also entered to win a trip to Mexico for two. What a better way to celebrate your new body? Anyway, I'm done with my plug (Self should pay me...), but check it out. Much love to you all!

1 comment:

Logan and Lisa said...

Can I just say I LOVE that your blogging now! Anyway thanks for getting your address to me again, I will try to get one out to you soon!