Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend in Idaho


Yesterday was my dad's birthday. We went up to see him and hang out with the family in Idaho. It was a great time! I wish I was able to spend more time up there, but it always seems that as soon as I get situated up there we have to turn around and leave! Oh well...such is life! We got the whole family together to have some birthday cake and celebrate my dad's 58th. The candles on the cake said 85, but he'll forgive us someday!

The weather was kind enough to give us a break between storms so we were able to cook our hot dogs outside and enjoy the sun (even though it was still a bit cool). My nephews had a good time playing in the sand from my dad's water feature, and Allie was just enjoying crawling around on the grass and checking things out. She's so cute!

My family loves getting their picture taken...can't you tell?


She is going to be such a little heart breaker!!

Tyler making funny faces...

And Zach being a total goof ball. Such a funny kid!





Jacque shouldn't eat babies...especially ones this cute!



The boys showing off their muscles...



Me and Granddaddy! We had a BBQ over at his house on Saturday, but it was raining really hard so we had to eat inside. It was fun to have everyone together at his house as well. He made really tasty ribs, and we just sat and talked and enjoyed each other's company. Overall, it was a great time!

Zach didn't mind the rain!

And Nikki and Jacque didn't mind the food... haha!

2 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

Happy Birthday to Kim--the hottest dad ever! :) You and Jason look baby hungry by all these pics...ha ha. Love the last pic of Nikki and Jacque, classic.

Heidi said...

Yay for family time! I'm glad you were able to go up there. Those kids are so cute!