Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!


Back again...two posts in one week! I'm not sure you can handle it...

We had a great Valentine's Day weekend. On Saturday we were able to attend the Draper Temple Open House with Jason's parents and his brother Tyson. It is such a pretty temple! The Celestial Room was amazing--pictures don't do this room justice. I loved how open and bright this temple is. They've done a great job of utilizing natural light. It is very pretty. If you get a chance to make it to the open house, you should definitely go. It's always wonderful to see the inside of the Lord's House before it is dedicated. Here are some pictures:

This is a picture of the Celestial room--it's over three stories tall! The Chandelier is huge and gorgeous!!

The paintings inside the rooms are amazing. I haven't seen paintings as beautiful as those before. It makes me wish that I was an artist!

After we left the temple, Jason and I headed straight to dinner at a restaurant downtown called Martine's. They have the best food, but I can't even describe what "genre" of food it is. It's good...let's just stick with that. I never know what I'm going to get when I order the food because I can't even pronounce all the words in the name, but I haven't been let down yet! It was so nice to have a romantic dinner at a quiet restaurant and just be together. I have the best husband!

I hope everyone out there also had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: