Sunday, February 22, 2009

And finally....here they are!

Pictures of our new place! There are a lot of pictures, so prepare for a long post. Now that we finally have a place of our own, everyone needs to come visit! We love our neighborhood; everyone is SO nice. It's such a change from our previous ghetto apartment.
Here is a picture of the front of our house. I love the red door!
This is our kitchen and dining room. There's stuff on the counter because we were making homemade rolls! We finally have room to cook stuff! Hooray!
Here is an aerial view of our front room. I love the big windows!! They are huge and let in so much natural light. We never use lights during the day. It's awesome!
Here is a different view of our front room. You can see the stairs that lead up to the kitchen area. The floor plan is really open.
Here is the master bedroom. It is a lot bigger than our previous places. It's also got a beautiful bay window. It's a pretty spacious room and I love it.
This is the main bathroom. That's about it?
This is the master bath. And that's about it?
This is our backyard during an awesome rain storm. You can see the mountains in the background. I love being able to see the mountains from my kitchen window.
This is one of the guest bedrooms that hasn't even remotely been decorated. But you get the idea! Come visit!

6 comments:

Shantel said...

We are still way excited for you guys!! It's fun to see the house with your stuff really moved in.

Kristine Watterson said...

Look at your cute house! I love how the laptop is in every room :) Seriously, you would think you two work with computers?? Wierd! Soooooo, where is our invite to rock those drums in Rockband?

Unknown said...

Nice house! Love the red walls in the kitchen!!

Zach and Nikky said...

I want your laundry sorter basket thing! I hope I get to see this house someday!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you two! The house is BEAUTIFUL!! I love that Jason's chillin' on the couch, as well. I guess he got all of his chores done, right?

a.eborn said...

Congrats on the house!! That is so very excited to have a place of your very own!