Monday, October 20, 2008

Five Things...

So I got tagged by Tennille this time!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  • going back to school after spud harvest break
  • getting ready to enroll in drivers ed
  • working on the yearbook staff
  • dreading snow (ha, not much has changed!)
  • making morning runs to broulim's (it was brand new!)

5 things on my to-do list today:

  • go see some more houses (hooray!)
  • finish up my work to-do list (too long to list)
  • buy toothpaste and stuff to finish dinner
  • do more laundry
  • read harry potter #4!

5 snacks I enjoy:

  • Reese's
  • 100 calorie packs--especially the cheeto ones! gross i know!
  • popcorn
  • nuts--pistachios, cashews, almonds...
  • carrots

5 things I would do if I were a $Millionaire$:

  • Go on a world cruise
  • Visit the Seychelles Islands
  • Pay a lot in tithing! :)
  • Set up college funds for my kids
  • Give some to those in need

5 places I've lived:

  • Idaho
  • Northern Utah
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Yep.
  • That's about it.

5 people I tag:

  • Nikky O.
  • Nicole P.
  • Lisa
  • Jill
  • Heidi

3 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

New Broulims! ha ha. Okay, I'll do this tag, but it's not going to be that great...i miss ya!

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

just wanted to say hi to you two- Jason your a new uncle twice now, baby bella is so fun i love being a mommy. Miss you both!

Heidi said...

Yeah, I guess I better do this tag.. it's been a month and a half! :)