Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April already?

Time flies when you are having fun!

Jason and I both celebrated our birthdays these past two weeks (Jason's on the 21st and mine on the 28th). For his we went out with several of our friends for a tasty dinner at PF Changs. I love that place! It was a good time, and I was really glad that so many of our friends were able to make it. I would post pictures, but when I went to take pictures with my camera that night it was dead! So yeah...no pictures this post.

My birthday was also excellent. We spent the weekend in Idaho enjoying the sunny weather (I wish!! Spring...where are you??). I went shopping with my sister Nicole in the morning, and then had dinner with most of my family that night. It was a lot of fun. I miss my family; I wish we lived closer to each other!

The drive home from Idaho was super fun with all the gusting and blowing snow. Our four-wheel drive is broken on our vehicle so we had to be extra careful when driving back. I just want it to be warm! Good thing we leave for Hawaii in a few days...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
















3 comments:

Shantel said...

What...your going to Hawaii, I am WAY out of the loop!!!

Unknown said...

Have room in your bag for a pregnant lady?? I'm super jealous. Warm weather and sun. Not fair! But, hope you guys have a great time! Oh, and Happy Late Birthday to the both of ya!!

Logan and Lisa said...

Are you serious! We should have gone over to Hawaii together. That is so crazy that you guys are heading there and we just got back. We will have to plan a trip one of these days. I also wanted to say I love your new place. Sounds like you guys are doing well.