Monday, December 22, 2008

Going Private...

Hi-

Send me your email addresses so I can add you to be able to view our blog. We decided that we post too much personal stuff on this so it is time to make it "invite only." So yeah--email me (sugar4becky@hotmail.com) and I will add you to the approved list. Oh yeah...and don't mock the awesome email address. It's amazing. I was ten. Leave me alone...

I'll be making this private in one week, so send them right away! :)

Oh yeah--and Kristine, you need to add the above email address to your approved list. I realized I gave you the wrong one!

5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Hey guys! great to see how are doing! We found you guys on here and we just started our own blog and wanted you to have the address. It's www.patandnicoletroumbley.blogspot.com
we would love to hear from you! email in patricio_t_77 @hotmail.com. Love, Pat and Nicole

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are fancy quick at inviting me. I was thoroughly impressed. Thanks! Can't wait to keep in touch!

Kristine Watterson said...

Um...of COURSE add me! We love the Lovely Lloyds...
kmwatterson@gmail.com

The Pena family said...

Seriously, it's about time that you added me. It was good to see you again! I had a lot of fun, even if it was just a few hours. Good luck on moving....just think. You won't have to do it again for a long time!!!