Monday, July 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance? I Think I'm Obsessed!

I love SYTYCD. And a few of my blogging buddies also love it, so I thought I'd pull together a big chunk of videos that show my favorite dances this season. I've got a lot of favorites and it's going to be hard to see them go!!

Without further ado, here are my favorites in no particular order:














As you can tell, I have a few favorite couples :) This show has made me appreciate all types of dance--before I hated contemporary and now it's my favorite! The choreographers on this show are amazing. Anyway, I hope you like the vids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg I LOVE ALL OF THESE DANCES!!!!! i take it I am one of your blogging friends that is obbsessed with it, huh? That's totally fine with me!

Unknown said...

Oh becky! the secrets we'd never know by guessing at work :)